Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My prayer :)

By the name of Allah the Most Graceful and the Most Merciful

Alhamdulillah. Thanks God for the greatest mercy which is faith and islam. Shalawat and salam for beloved prophet Muhammad SAW, may Allah bless Him, He bring his Ummah from darkness to brightness, full of guidance and maghfirah, Alhamdulillah, shukr ..

"O Allah, Place light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in my hearing,
Light in my sight, light behind me, light in front of me, light on my right,
Light on my left, light above me and light below me,
Place light in my sinew, in my flesh, in my blood, in my hair, and in my skin,
Place light in my soul and make light abundant for me; make me light and grant me light.

O Allah, forgive me when I whine...
Guide me towards Your love..
You are my strength and my support, for your sake I go forth and for Your sake I advance and for Your sake I fight..


“Truly, my prayer, my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are all for God, the Cherisher of the world” (6:162)

May Allah SWT accept my humble effort.. amin..

2 comments:

elazwar said...

ameen.
olyn,
miss u like org gilak!

olyn said...

miss u too my dear..